20070719

Huge boobies patrol

Huge boobies patrol presented by Sylvia. Adult narrations phrases:
... she took hold of his cock, still semi-hard and dangling down. I couldn’t take my eyes off it , she pulled his foreskin up and down exposing his large black head, He was a genuine “two-hander” with both her hands wrapped round it it still stuck out by a couple of inches. This was raw sex,she led him by his cock to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water cascaded down as they embraced, the contrast between her white hands on his black dick, his big black hands exploring her body and between her legs made me close to coming . It was time to get serious....
  Huge boobies patrol. Attention! You must be 18 or older.
Girls jerk off Homosexual blowjobs Hott dames Puberty lady Accidental nakedness Pussy shag Adolescents titans raven Gigantic teats Ebony slit Lorry sex Sailboat sex Passed out babes Tit augmentation Dog dick in slit
 
... Then he stretched my tank top up until my breasts plopped out. Although I was only thirteen, I had grown up faster than most girls. My boobs were large for my age and I had large flesh-pink aureoles. He squeezed my breasts and slapped them around. I could tell he enjoyed that because his cock rose in the air every time he touched me. Then he took hold of my nipple and pulled it out and kneaded it with his fingers. I felt a rush of excitement. Then walking quickly to a dresser drawer, his cock bouncing along with his stride, he took out a rope and wrapped it around the base of his penis. This made his cock even bigger. I could see the veins rising on its surface.... Huge boobies patrol